All Visitors using the services of Ballons du Monde do so under the following Terms & Conditions. By paying for and accepting supply of these services you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. The Operator shall mean Ballons du Monde and Stainesbridge Pte. Ltd.
2. The Visitor shall mean any person participating at Ballons du Monde's attraction.
3. Visitor group prices are in Singapore Dollars ("SGD"). Prices may fluctuate from time to time based on energy prices, venue rentals, etc.. The final price will be presented at checkout based on the selected reservation date, venue, and number of people in a group booking.
4. Full payment is required at the time of making the reservation. The visitor making the reservation will receive a confirmation email upon successfully making the full payment for the reservation.
5. Prices are charged in SGD and will be refunded, if necessary, in SGD. The Visitor assumes the risk of any currency fluctuation that takes place in the time between billing and refund as such fluctuations will not be reimbursed by the Operator.
Reservation Modification and Cancellation:
6. Visitors may modify their reservations free of penalty up to 72 hours prior to the start of their reservation time slot. Thereafter no modifications will be allowed.
7. Visitors may cancel their reservations and receive a full refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of their reservation time slot. Thereafter no cancellations will be allowed.
8. The Operator reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule reservations for reasons such as inclement weather, unruly visitors, equipment functionality, etc.. For instances of no fault of the visitor, Ballons du Monde will reschedule the visitors' reservations free of charge to the next available slot.
9. As Ballons du Monde is an outdoor activity, we recommend visitors wear comfortable clothing that will allow them to safely climb into and get out of the basket. We also recommend visitors wear enclosed and sturdy footwear.
10. While the Operator's crew will be on hand to supervise, each visitor must be able to climb into and get out of the basket on their own.
11. The Operator currently cannot accommodate mobility-challenged visitors (e.g., people bound to wheelchairs, etc.) to participate in the attraction. We aim to be an inclusive attraction and are working to accommodate everyone; we appreciate your patience as we work towards our goal.
12. The Operator will not allow pregnant women to participate in the attraction. Visitors who suspect they may be pregnant should consult their medical professional before making their reservation.
13. The Operator recommends that all visitors with any medical condition check with their medical professional on their ability to participate in the attraction.
14. All Visitors must be above 1.3 metres tall to participate in the attraction. This is so they can see over the edge of the basket. Visitors under 1.3 metres (e.g., children) can participate so long as the accompanying adult does not carry them; these Visitors can use the basket foot holes to see outside the basket. We also require our younger Visitors (below 18 years of age) to be accompanied by a responsible adult of 18 years or over.
15. All Visitors participating in the attraction do so at their own risk and the Operator has no liability for any damage or injury caused by the attraction. By willingly participating in this attraction, the Visitors understand that there are inherent weather and fire hazards in this activity and hereby agree and accept the aforementioned hazards. The Visitors agree to release the Operator from liabilities and responsibilities for personal injury, loss or damage, which may be incurred.
16. Visitors whose judgement is impaired by alcohol, drugs, or prescribed medication will not be allowed to participate in the attraction at the discretion of the Operator.
17. The Operator has complete discretion to refuse at any time participation of any Visitor(s), regardless if they hold a valid reservation, that the Operator believe may endanger themselves, the equipment, or any other person involved in the attraction.
18. While the Operator has provided a general idea of the experience it will offer Visitors, the delivery of such offerings depends on the weather, the Singapore government (aviation and other) authorities. As such while Visitors have to be present at their designated reservation time slot, the delivery of service by the Operator may commence some time after or not at all due to unforeseen circumstances. The Operator will try make their best effort to fulfill the offerings and update Visitors as soon as possible to minimise any inconvenience.
19. The Operator does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or reliability of any information, service, or product listed on the Operator’s website.
20. All Visitors participate in Ballons du Monde's attraction at their own risk. The Operator does not accept any liability for any loss, claim, injury, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damage which may arise out of or is in any way connected with the Visitor's participation in Ballons du Monde's attraction.
21. Under no circumstances shall the Operator be liable for any loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits or savings) which arises out of or is in any way connected with the use of any information, any listing of any data on the Operator’s website, or any delay or inability to use this website based on tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed under the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Third Party Websites:
23. This website may contain links to third party websites. The Operator is not responsible for and does not operate or control any information or services provided on such third party websites. The links are provided solely for convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by the Operator.
24. The Operator reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein at any time. Visitors shall be responsible for reviewing such term and conditions regularly.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.